The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
This translation, bound together with Truth and Knowledge, is Volume Four of the Major Writings of Rudolf Steiner published in commemoration of the One Hundredth Anniversary of his birth.
The three previous volumes contain translations of Cosmic Memory, Friedrich Nietzsche, Fighter for Freedom and Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age.
It was translated from the 2nd German edition of 1918 by Rita Stebbing with and introduction by Hugo Bergman.
- Bibliographical Note
- Introduction: Rudolf Steiner as a Philosopher
- Preface to the Revised Edition, 1918
The Knowledge of Freedom
- The Conscious Human Deed
- The Fundamental Urge For Knowledge
- Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- The World as Perception
- The Act of Knowing the World
- The Human Individuality
- Are There Limits to Knowledge?
The Reality of Freedom
- The Factors of Life
- The Idea of Freedom
- Philosophy of Freedom and Monism
- World Purpose and Life Purpose
- Moral Imagination
- The Value of Life
- Individuality and Species